It Is Best To Start From The Beginning,
That Way You Can Either Learn What You Don’t Know, Get A Refresher, Or Correct Bad Habits.
We have partnered with Be Connected which is an Australia wide Govt initiative empowering all Australians to thrive in a digital world. With classes on many topics aimed at Beginners and Introduction level. Learn in class and once signed up, you can learn many more classes at your own pace at home. These classes are suitable for any age with a special Seniors component.
Then often you don’t have time to go back to the beginning but there is so much you miss out on.
You may want or need to learn the basics of computing for yourself or for a new job. There are many reasons why you need to know what to do.
- Govt portals,
- Booking appointments,
- Being Social or staying in touch with Family and Friends
It’s actually very easy and the Government has also supplied Free Online training that you can undertake at any time.
- Click “Sign Up NOW” button below
- On the Be Connected website, click “Start Learning” button
- On the next page, click “Start Your Learning Plan”
- Click “Let’s Begin” button and answer a few questions
- When you enter your details, be sure to select “Teck-nology Design & Marketing as your training provider.
- Once you have activated your emailed confirmation link, you are all set to peruse the list of courses and learn anytime it suits you.
STAYING SAFE ONLINE:
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR DEVICE:
GETTING STARTED ONLINE:
About the Be Connected Network
The Be Connected Network is coordinated by Good Things Foundation which aims to establish and support a national network of community organisations who will support older Australians to thrive in a digital world.
Visit www.beconnectednetwork.org.au to learn more.